Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-28-2003, 08:24 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Smile

Get it now from http://www.turcic.com/palm.shtml . Feel free to post what you think about it.

Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 10:08 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Lemme restate: I want to hear your comments!!!
Advert
Old 01-28-2003, 10:22 AM   #3
sydres
sydres began at the beginning.

That's fantastic. I'm at work, but the first thing I'll do when I get to work will be to check out 1.1.0.... Keep up the great work!
sydres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 12:56 PM   #4
zorro_ksig8
zorro_ksig8 is on a distinguished road

woo hoo, nice work!
zorro_ksig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 01:09 PM   #5
zorro_ksig8
zorro_ksig8 is on a distinguished road

I love the new additions to the sports list! you do a great job, keep it up!
zorro_ksig8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-29-2003, 10:54 AM   #6
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kindle Global, iphone4, ipad
Smile

You are doing a simply sensational job. Thank you for adding the BBC in Russian site, which I have had trouble trying to find on my own. I was downloading from the actual website which took a long time and came out immense.

Have you thought of trying to add some specialized professional publications, such as legal ones (The NY or National Law Journal, for ex.)?

It is because of this site that I have gone back to iSilo on which I read a lot of different things.

Philippe Radley
radleyp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 12:54 PM   #7
radleyp
Evangelist
radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.radleyp can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Smile

A note about the BBC Russian site. Yesterday when I converted, the file size came out to under 500K. Today it got to over 6.5 meg. So I reconfigured the link depth to 1, and the file came out to ca. 450K (with enough material for me to read). I don't understand why I got such a large file earlier today. Any ideas?

Thanks for this wonderful site. Philippe Radley
Old 01-30-2003, 03:18 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Philippe,

probably BBC Russian screwed up in their mobile edition and inserted a link that would go outside the mobile domain. Will change that in the WCC. Thanks for mentioning it.

Alex
Old 01-30-2003, 01:35 PM   #9
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Quote:
Originally posted by radleyp@Jan 29 2003, 09:54 AM
Have you thought of trying to add some specialized professional publications, such as legal ones (The NY or National Law Journal, for ex.)?

It is because of this site that I have gone back to iSilo on which I read a lot of different things.

Philippe Radley
Philippe,

You can often times convert sites on your own... there are a couple of password protected career-oriented sites that I use that don't offer mobile service (wish they would, it would certainly more helpful if they did!).

Experiment. You might be surprised.
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 04:21 PM   #10
radleyp
Evangelist

Just tried the New York Law Journal page, and configured it not to follow off-site links. The last time I had tried it, it had followed those links, and swelled to over 2Meg in size. This time it came out to a very reasonable 300k. I'll see if that is sufficient for my purposes. Thanks again. Philippe Radley
Old 02-12-2003, 04:55 AM   #11
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Now also converted for Plucker. Find it here: http://www.turcic.com/forums/showthr...=&threadid=295
Old 03-18-2003, 10:32 PM   #12
duebbert
duebbert began at the beginning.

Link for Plucker file doesn't work.
duebbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2003, 02:33 AM   #13
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Use the search function. The links within the board are not yet working because they were referring to the old board software.

http://www.turcic.com/forums/showthr...hlight=plucker
Old 05-28-2003, 04:37 AM   #14
qBb
qBb began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Tungsten T
Thanks for the excellent service. I am a victim of the inability of Mac OS X and AvantGo to get their collective act together. News channels on my palm was the killer application, and I was furious when I could no longer get them.

After hunting around a bit I came across WCC and discovered that, with iSiloX, it's not just a replacement for AvantGo, it's even better! (I was so excited I posted on my blog about it.) So thanks again from one very happy user.
qBb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2003, 06:08 AM   #15
jreifsnydr
jreifsnydr began at the beginning.

I had a similar problem, even though I'm still on Mac OS9. While it was possible for me to use Avantgo, it also meant I that could only access it by using the ancient Palm Desktop 2.6.3. When I had to move to Palm 4.0 in order to run other necessary applications on my Clie, I was forced to leave Avantgo behind.

I agree, iSiloX is much better. Now if people would just all make their handheld-formatted web sites more publically available, rather than trying to hide them from non-Avantgo users ...
jreifsnydr is offline   Reply With Quote