Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #1
pvdas
Enthusiast
pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.pvdas is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox M92, Boox i86ML Plus
Problem with saving scribbles.

I have a PDF file 3.1MB and made a lot of scribbles (marking and underlining text). The .sketch file in the .onyx directory is 9.1MB. When I want to merge the scribbles with the file trough the menu/annotation it starts saving it, and it goes on for about 10 minutes, but it does not generate any file. With smaller files it works well. Is there some way how to do it? Is it due to lack of memory? Any workaround?

Thank you for your help.
PV Das
pvdas is offline   Reply With Quote