Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Student1
Groupie
Student1 doesn't litterStudent1 doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Kovid: You have an amazing patience !!!

Well all i can say is thank you! Looking at the development road of this project all i can say is you have enormous dedication and a cheer eternal stream of patience dealing with all the requests and the bugs!

Thank you for doing this, without you the state of ereaders would be very stale! I hope this gives you a foot in in a HUGE corporation with LOTS of $$$!

Good luck with everything you do, you deserve it!

Robert
Student1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:42 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome calibre is a labor of love for me. A way to give to back to reading some of the countless hours of pleasure and education I have derived from it. As for bug reports, they're a big part of what keeps me motivated to develop calibre. It's great to know that people use it and care enough to take the trouble to post bug reports.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert