Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lamb, Milton T.: Crime Gets A Head. v1. 27 Dec 08

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATTED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/24885/Crime_Gets_A_Head

I have yet to read Milton T. Lamb, but this novelette looked very interesting, so I immediately thought: MobileRead! So here it is.

The quote below is from Whodunit: A Serial of Aliases:
http://neptune.spaceports.com/~queen/Whodunit_12.html

"Talmage Powell: Powell began his writing career in 1942. He created over 200 stories for the pulp fiction magazines, including Black Mask and Dime Mystery, writing in almost every genre and for all of the top magazines. After the demise of the pulps, Powell continued to write another 300 plus short stories for fiction magazines such as Ellery Queen, Alfred Hitchcock, Mike Shayne, Manhunt and Suspense. During the 1950s and 1960s a number of successful novels were published. His Ed Rivers series is recognized as some of the best Private Investigator stories from that era. Powell also had written a number of novels under the Ellery Queen by line (Tim Corrigans-series) as well. Powell also contributed his creative talents to screenwriting and television work. Still active in the field, Talmage Powell has had a long and successful career by delivering suspenseful, intelligent, action based stories that any reader would enjoy."

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote