Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-25-2023, 11:13 AM   #1
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
using multiple libraries on kobo reader

i have read some old web articles saying you can do this by using an overdrive account login, not a library card, but is that option vanishing from overdrive now, along with other PC functions, like audiobooks?

thanks to family card sharing, I have 2 overdrive libraries set up in Libby.

works fine IN libby, but i note that the actual web sites for the libraries only offer login via card number. There is no via overdrive account option; LIbby also only does login via card number.

I'd rather not faff about with an overdrive account workaround if its about to stop working.

can anyone who does this tell me how long it takes to change the overdrive library on a KOBO. is typing long strings of card number digits at each swap an unavoidable thing. are there any clever run this little batch file type hacks
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote