Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-05-2006, 05:41 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Portable Harvard Classics Volume 8 is available

Michael Daw has just informed us that the newest volume of the Portable Harvard Classics is now available. It is Volume 8, "Nine Greek Dramas." You can find more details about the contents of this volume here.

Michael's approach is quite refreshing. As he says on his web page, "Now on my very own domain! All visitors are being redirected here from my old free site, so please reset your bookmarks. I forsaw the need for more room, so now I am paying for this site. And no, I don't want your money. It is, as my lovely wife said, just part of the cost of having a hobby." Very nice.

He has also started a reading group for those who want to read based on a reading plan designed just for the Harvard Classics.

Related Story: The Portable Harvard Classics
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote