Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 11-11-2015, 03:15 PM   #1
vbprog
vbprog began at the beginning.

Device: Android Tablet
Moon Reader Pro / Saving tags & favorites

I'm not quite sure how or if Moon Reader Pro saves all my tags and favorite designations.

I have it set up to store my reading locations to dropbox and I create regular backup files to gdrive. These seem to work great for me across my 2 devices.

I have an sd card in my tablet that I store all my books on (I have them backed up to gdrive as well). There are over 200 books on the sd card. I had Moon Reader set up with a bunch of tags and favorites.

I had to do some device maintenance today and did a backup from the main menu. After reinstalling the sd card and doing a restore, I see all the books but I lost all the tag and favorite categorization I did.

So, to summarize, does anyone now if the tags & favorites are backed up anywhere?

Thanks.
vbprog is offline   Reply With Quote