Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 08-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Sigil 0.5.3 - spellchecker missing?

I have downloaded Sigil 0.5.3. And I have been using it to edit some of my epubs. In code view, the misspelled words are underlined in red.

However, per the help file there should be a drop down box beneath the 'find and replace' function.

On mine, I do not have the this option. My only options are:
Normal
Case Sensitive
Regex
Regex Dotall

Am I missing something? Help?

Or is there another easy way to simply 'spell check' the epubs? Thank you.

Nal
Windows 7, 64 bit
Kindle 3rd gen - 3G
Sony PRS-500
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
What you see is what is there. The help file is probably based on the upcoming 0.6 version.
The red lines under the words is the spell check. You can change them by right clicking or add them to your custom list.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
Naloomi
Building Better Worlds
Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.Naloomi is no e-book dilettante.

Device: PRS-600, 3G Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, Paperwhite 2
Okay. Thought it was something that got lost in an update.
Naloomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naloomi View Post
Okay. Thought it was something that got lost in an update.
If you have the beta (5.902) it is there. I believe the beta has been pulled, so you are back at the Sigil normal folk see.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote