Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Nook for "xxx" apps

Has anyone worked with the Nook for "xxx" apps like Nook for PC? I don't have a color Nook yet but am trying to become familiar with the Nook via apps. I have one purchased (from B&N) book that shows in My Library. I can drag & drop an Epub book into the app but it doesn't show up in My Library.

Also my Nook for Android on my smartphone (Motorola Droid) does not sync with the Nook for PC as to the "Last Read" position.

Just wondering if anyone else is playing with the apps.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote