Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 12-05-2010, 01:23 AM   #1
goldiefur
goldiefur began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Looking for book

All I know is it is the life story of a frontier woman and I believe she wrote it in her later years. I have tried looking it up but I keep finding books written about frontier woman and I am sure the book I am looking for is a autobiography.
goldiefur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
pchrist7
Addict
pchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animalspchrist7 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle 3 3G+Wifi, Oasis
A bit more info is needed. Remember any names, places, etc ?
Eventhough Google can be your friend, a bit more info is needed.
Good luck.
pchrist7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldiefur View Post
All I know is it is the life story of a frontier woman and I believe she wrote it in her later years. I have tried looking it up but I keep finding books written about frontier woman and I am sure the book I am looking for is a autobiography.
"Roughing It in the Bush" by Susanna Moodie is pretty famous up here in Canada, and is available on PG. Well worth reading, even if it's not the book you're looking for.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #4
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Half-broke Horses by Jeanette Walls?
The Little House series by Laura Ingalls Wilder?
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote