Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-14-2004, 03:46 PM   #1
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Automatic Gmail invite spooler

Gmail is only barely invite only these days and pretty much everyone who wants an invite has one. But if you still need one head over to isnoop and add your name to the list. And if you have extra invites, send them to gmail@isnoop.net and they will be added to the pile. Good idea, as lord knows we can hardly give away invites anymore...
ignatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 04:18 PM   #2
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
I have some invites (thanks to Ignatz for my account), but I'd rather give them to someone who visits Mobileread.

Update:
I don't want to interfere with other giveaway threads, so I'll wait until I figure out what to do.

Last edited by Francesco; 09-14-2004 at 09:38 PM.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 07:03 PM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Don't forget guys (and anyone else interested in getting an invite), we have another thread at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2221 where there's still a bunch of them.

Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 04:43 AM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Francesco, thanks for the offer. Of course, it is great if you offer your invites here, ANYTIME!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2004, 12:16 PM   #5
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Of course, it is great if you offer your invites here, ANYTIME!
I just did!
Here
PS Oh, my god! It's in the frontpage!
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2004, 12:00 AM   #6
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
As a tangent to this, I tested iSnoop to see if they actually do send out the invites they're receiving from people... they don't. I've put 4 different email addresses in their form, and have yet to receive a single invite or reply from their system or GMail. Its been 2 weeks now, and still nothing.

I already have a GMail account, but curiosity got the better of me, and with a domain like isnoop.net, I had to see for myself.

Has anyone actually received an invite through their system, or from GMail itself, which came from isnoop.net's system?
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote