Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-23-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
NoviceNook
NoviceNook began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Help Please ! Nook Booting Issues

Hello Seniors,

My nook boots and stops @ the main screen Your Device is starting up.
Read few posts and tried few steps like removing battery,etc nogo,
PC doesnt recognise the nook.

Nook doesnt boot at all .... please help
NoviceNook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 10:17 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, novicenook.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2010, 12:28 PM   #3
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
If you're in the US, I recommend calling B&N Customer Service, 1-800-THE-BOOK (843-2665).
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #4
Khai
Enthusiast
Khai began at the beginning.

Device: nook
I had the same issue, called and they sent a replacement. Way more troublesome for me though, since I'm outside the US
Khai is offline   Reply With Quote