Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
powosan
powosan began at the beginning.

Device: oyo bookend odyssee
Thumbs down internet browser google "Error while loading page"

Hi Everybody.
Sorry for my english, because i'm from Vienna.
I have a questuin about the bookeen odyssee reader.

If i just go in the internet browser then to favorites and choose Google.
Put in the mask a question and push on the virtual keyboard the enter button, i got allways "Error while loading page".

The favorites Gutenberg , Le Monde and wikipedia works perfect, because as i think the use the mobile homepage.

Does everybody has the same "Problem" ? . Yes i know, this rise the question. a ebook reader is not a tablet or a PC but sometimes e.g. on the airport it's not bad, to have this feature.

On the other hand, why bookeen has implemented this favorite if it doesn't work?
powosan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
Try plugging the device into a computer and deleting cookieCollection.db located in \system\user\cookies
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2012, 02:26 AM   #3
powosan

Iwill try it. By the way, from where did you get this information?
Old 12-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #4
powosan

I delete the cookie db but it's the same. Interessting is that searching for pictures in google works well and google maps works a little bit. You can open the map and put in a searching string for a road but then there happens nothing. Maybe it's a problem about internal memory . By the way for the virtuell keyboard you need fingers like a baby . I always put in the wrong letter.