Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-16-2010, 10:46 AM   #1
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
yvan's New Leg

Here it is - just in from the Delta Quadrant!

Ready to be attached (heating up rivet gun & arc welder!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	yevan'sleg2.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	20.3 KB
ID:	48175  
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Here it is - just in from the Delta Quadrant!

Ready to be attached (heating up rivet gun & arc welder!)
I hope he broke his left leg. Yvan might have a hard time dancing with 2 left feet.

On another note -- My left foot has already been written so he'd have to call it "My right foot" if he writes a novel.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:57 AM   #3
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No problem - we can change out the other leg too! Mass production!
Old 03-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Ooooooh!!!The ultimate kickass!

It's a leftie but that's okay, I love it!

If the ball doesn't explode, it'll blast right through the opponent nets...
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:38 PM   #5
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
And it looks like it has all sorts of nooks and crannies to hide secret weapons and the like. I bet if you got a pair you could put jets in them!!!
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll have to shield some of the wires. They look fragile.

What kind of batteries do I get? Not Sony laptop batteries I hope...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:54 PM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?

You don't need batteries - you just plug yourself into a recharging cubicle at night.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:56 PM   #8
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I just don't know, Yvan. I would be careful about what you're getting into. I mean, look who is recommending it.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #9
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
hmmmm bears a vague resemblance to my knee!
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 10:00 AM   #10
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
You don't need batteries - you just plug yourself into a recharging cubicle at night.
I'm not into kinky stuff, my cubicle is offlimits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I just don't know, Yvan. I would be careful about what you're getting into. I mean, look who is recommending it.

Where did you find this image? It's the one I see in every mirror I pass!!?!!
Old 03-18-2010, 08:06 PM   #11
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
Yvan's new Borg leg will give the guys in the video a lesson or two.......

Javed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:14 AM   #12
poohbear_nc
Now what?

I think I saw yvan's accident on this film. Early on - the guy in the green shirt flips off the wall - but the guy in the blue shirt slams flat into the wall - was that you yvan?
Old 03-19-2010, 09:23 AM   #13
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User

Yeeeeeaaaah!
I've seen that one a while ago. Still nice to watch. Made by the Evian babies producers BTW.
But you know, I'm 53 I've reached my limits 25 years ago. Even still, I'm was a decent central midfielder...