Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I'm feeling GREAT today! Went out and walked to Captain D's for lunch, met my sweetie, and we ate outside in the sunshine. My strength and health are coming back in leaps and bounds.

Now THAT, my friend, is something worth crowing about.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:10 PM   #17
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Glad to have the feathery menace back and nibbling at our heels!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:17 PM   #18
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Glad to have the feathery menace back and nibbling at our heels!
Don't talk about BOb like that. It's not nice.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 06:46 PM   #19
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Wait ... Penguins with feathers? How misinformed I've been all these years!

Good to have you back Daff!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Welcome back Duck, Did you go somewhere??

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 PM   #21
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Welcome back Duck, Did you go somewhere??

JJ
I just went to the fridge for a Diet Coke. I don't know what these people are talking about.

How's by you?
Old 02-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #22
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Diet Coke? That's two four letter words in a row. This is a family friendly forum. Watch your language. (A lady [or a duck] never says "diet.")
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #23
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Diet Coke? That's two four letter words in a row. This is a family friendly forum. Watch your language. (A lady [or a duck] never says "diet.")
Oops, sorry. What I meant to write was:

"I just went to the cupboard for a pound of chocolate. I don't know what these people are talking about."

Typing with webbed feet can be difficult sometimes.
Old 02-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #24
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Welcome back Daffy!
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:09 AM   #25
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Would this be a bad time to mention that it's Duck Season?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:24 AM   #26
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Heebie jeebies! Can't a duck fly south for the winter? ...
Bah! South? You call that south? I didn't see you at all, and I'm deeply hurt that you didn't make the effort to meet the Antipodes (of course, if you went to Patagonia or Antarctica, all is forgiven, because I want to go there too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Would this be a bad time to mention that it's Duck Season?
Wabbit season!
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 05:47 AM   #27
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
I'm sure the llamas missed you more than the geese.
Not sure about the pandaborg, can they emote?
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 AM   #28
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindy View Post
I'm sure the llamas missed you more than the geese.
Not sure about the pandaborg, can they emote?
Not nearly as well as the squid.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 09:53 AM   #29
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

@ Donnageddon: Thank you! Love the new avatar. Very pretty.

@ Dylob: If it is Duck Season, I think you're in as much trouble as me. I'll meet you at the Duck Pond at noon and we'll high tail it out 'o here!

@ montsnmags: I'm on the way and bringing Dylob with me. Got room for two?

@ Mindy: The Pandaborg and I chatted yesterday and he emoted all over me. Frankly, it was a little embarrassing. Who are the geese you speak of? I don't think we've been introduced.

@ pshrynk: I love Calamari!
Old 02-10-2009, 09:58 AM   #30
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post

@ pshrynk: I love Calamari!
Hey, don't belittle the squid. He is a rising young star, a darling of the paparazzi, and can be used as a weapon. And he's very emotive.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, puppy!, quack up