Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Covers in K4PC

I cannot get the cover to stick and show in K4PC. I've created the file as an ePub through Sigil, properly set up the cover in the OPF file--it even works properly in the Kindle Previewer software!--but whether I convert to a MOBI file through Kindle Previewer or through Calibre, the cover will not show up in the Kindle For PC library view.

As I write the above, I'm beginning to think the problem is Kindle 4 PC? Anyone else experiencing this? Any thoughts?
djulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:44 AM   #2
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
The 1.9.x versions do not show covers of non-Amazon books, at least they do not in my library.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
djulian
Evangelist
djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.djulian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well that's no fun.
Old 04-02-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
scoiattolo49
scoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheesescoiattolo49 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle, iPad, iPhone, etc..
-- deleted ---

Last edited by scoiattolo49; 04-02-2012 at 02:39 PM.
scoiattolo49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
djulian
Evangelist

Well, no ASIN code available, because I'm working on a book that I've made myself. I contacted Amazon, and it sounds like it is an issue w/ the 1.9.x software; I tried reinstalling 1.8.2, and the covers worked just fine.
Advert