Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 08:01 AM   #1
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Free today: Sketchbook Mobile

After seeing the great drawings Jessica Lares is producing, other people might want to get in on the fun and grab today's free app, Sketchbook Mobile. This is definitely a great one to have!

http://fireapps.blogspot.com

Last edited by foreverjuly; 11-19-2011 at 04:52 PM.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
DEFINITELY! . Cannot recommend it enough.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
DEFINITELY! . Cannot recommend it enough.
Do you have any creations with Sketchbook mobile to show off? I think you're establishing yourself as THE premiere Kindle Fire artist.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:08 PM   #4
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not yet. I've been busy reading and playing, but I'll try and put some up soon. I have school projects to work on that I'll be using Sketchbook for though. I have to draw 25 panels...
Old 11-18-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!

Quote:
Not yet. I've been busy reading and playing, but I'll try and put some up soon. I have school projects to work on that I'll be using Sketchbook for though. I have to draw 25 panels...
Oh, do you study art at college or something? Art teacher? I'd believe it. And definitely post more pics when you have them!
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #6
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverjuly View Post
Oh, do you study art at college or something? Art teacher? I'd believe it. And definitely post more pics when you have them!
Yeah, I'm a student. I'm trying for a basic certificate in 3D Animation. Although no 3D stuff yet, just introduction to graphics and storyboard classes. It's next year that I start 3D. Exciting stuff.

And yes, I will, I promise!
Old 11-19-2011, 03:48 PM   #7
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Here is a full res export example I just did:

Old 11-19-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
jswinden
Nameless Being

Quote:
Here is a full res export example I just did:

Nice!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:19 PM   #9
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!

Wow, nice job!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:14 PM   #10
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
That is such a cool app. My co-worker has it and after playing with it, I can't wait to upgrade the phone (or just take the plunge on the Fire once it comes holiday bonus time).
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 08:53 AM   #11
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainingLemur View Post
That is such a cool app. My co-worker has it and after playing with it, I can't wait to upgrade the phone (or just take the plunge on the Fire once it comes holiday bonus time).
Agreed! I've come up with a few things too but am far too embarrassed to show them.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:06 AM   #12
Jessica Lares
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverjuly View Post
Agreed! I've come up with a few things too but am far too embarrassed to show them.
Oh come on then!