Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
coco37
coco37 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: 650,iPad
Exclamation Calibre will not mount my ipad

I upgraded my iMac to the latest model, but now when I connect my iPad, Calibre will not see the device, so no send to devices icon will appear in the menu bar.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
coco37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Does iTunes see the iPad?
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #3
coco37
coco37 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: 650,iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMikeD View Post
Does iTunes see the iPad?
Yes it does.
coco37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #4
JMikeD
Evangelist
JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JMikeD is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Various and sundry
Best place to ask would be in the Calibre support forum here at Mobileread:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/for...ysprune=&f=166

Mike
JMikeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
GRiker
Comparer of the Ephemeris
GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GRiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Read the Apple iDevices FAQ first, if you still have questions, then post in the calibre forum.

G
GRiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert