Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 08:39 AM   #301
Simba51
Simba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo & Kobo Mini
The plug-in does not work with version 2.4.0.
Simba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:20 AM   #302
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simba51 View Post
Yup, too bad. I hope a new one pops up soon
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-15-2013, 11:34 AM   #303
boh!
Nameless Being

Sorry, I'm just arrived in Kobo's world.
If you want to implement also the Italian language in next release I could translate it
Old 02-16-2013, 06:41 AM   #304
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
what a shame! Is this a problem for both your devices? This is a good reason for me not to update...

I presume you re-installed the plugin after the firmware update?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:00 AM   #305
Simba51
Simba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura aboutSimba51 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
what a shame! Is this a problem for both your devices? This is a good reason for me not to update...

I presume you re-installed the plugin after the firmware update?
Why shame? I can not let you say that. I recall that this plugin is developed with gentllesse of IKARUS9999 only to fill the lack of certain features that should be in the original firmware KOBO, but the company refuses KOBO sign and still not wanting to implement them. Unfortunately, each new release, Kobo makes this plugin no longer works. Ikarus9999 and is generally very reactive, to bring you these features there an upgrade soon. Must wait a little ...
Advert
Old 02-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #306
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Why shame? I can not let you say that. I recall that this plugin is developed with gentllesse of IKARUS9999 only to fill the lack of certain features that should be in the original firmware KOBO, but the company refuses KOBO sign and still not wanting to implement them. Unfortunately, each new release, Kobo makes this plugin no longer works. Ikarus9999 and is generally very reactive, to bring you these features there an upgrade soon. Must wait a little ...
"What a shame" means that I am disappointed that the firmware is such that the plugin no longer works, which is a pity as I liked it a lot, as many other people here: it is a synonim of "what a pity", so can't see where the offense lies? I wonder whether there is a language issue here...
Old 02-18-2013, 04:34 PM   #307
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Simba, have you tried it on both Mini and Glow? and did you re-install the plugin after the firmware update?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:02 AM   #308
Simba51

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Simba, have you tried it on both Mini and Glow? and did you re-install the plugin after the firmware update?
Yes, I tested mini and glow. I also reinstalled after. Wait until Ikarus9999 make an update to version 2.4 adapt
Old 02-19-2013, 03:14 AM   #309
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Yes, I tested mini and glow. I also reinstalled after. Wait until Ikarus9999 make an update to version 2.4 adapt
thanks for the update!
Old 02-19-2013, 06:24 AM   #310
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Please check ah's thread for a 2.4 version of the plugin.
He's using my codebase and improved a few things.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206180
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:38 AM   #311
paola
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikarus9999 View Post
Please check ah's thread for a 2.4 version of the plugin.
He's using my codebase and improved a few things.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=206180
Many thanks Icarus, I saw ah's thread, but thought telnet was necessary (and I am unable to get that to work): or would it work even with no telnet on my mini?
Old 04-15-2013, 08:57 AM   #312
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi guys,

Is there a way to reduce brigthness on Kobo glo (firmware 2.4.0) with a plugin because the lower lever is again too bright ?

Is there another plugin that can proposed a "night mode" (background shoud be in black and pen color should be white) ?
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, plugin