Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #166
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

Device: kobo touch
install 2.2.0
change 2.1.5 in the koboplugins.ini to 0.0.0
install both files and no work after reset 3 times
It was working before with 2.1.5 but doesnt load now.
any idea?
Thank you

Last edited by enotar; 11-16-2012 at 01:12 PM.
enotar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #167
ikarus9999
Connoisseur
ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ikarus9999 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
install 2.2.0
change 2.1.5 in the koboplugins.ini to 0.0.0
install both files and no work after reset 3 times
It was working before with 2.1.5 but doesnt load now.
any idea?
Thank you
Can you check if the clock is there in the reading view.
ikarus9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 03:39 PM   #168
enotar
Connoisseur
enotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of lightenotar is a glorious beacon of light

No it is not
I just update to 2.2.1 and same thing

Last edited by enotar; 11-16-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #169
azbdsf
Aka Redfish
azbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterazbdsf can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboaya View Post
If it's really 2.2.1, don't use it... can't say more (NDA), but don't use it !
I'm serious !
azbdsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #170
enotar
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbdsf View Post
If it's really 2.2.1, don't use it... can't say more (NDA), but don't use it !
I'm serious !
i am......what the heck?
Advert
Old 11-16-2012, 06:25 PM   #171
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
here is the portuguese translation.
Attached Files
File Type: txt portuguese.txt (2.5 KB, 191 views)
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #172
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by enotar View Post
i am......what the heck?
This has been sorted out on the beta group. The link above is to an official release. There was a later beta that caused some problems.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #173
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
This has been sorted out on the beta group. The link above is to an official release. There was a later beta that caused some problems.
Now I'm confused.

Is the 2.2.0 link officially released (non-beta)?

Is the 2.2.1 link officially released (non-beta)?
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #174
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I believe these were intended for Japan; in the ROW it's not until Desktop / WiFi connect starts to offer these upgrades that we can assume they were released fpr us.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:16 PM   #175
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The question is whether they are non-beta releases. I don't want to put links to beta releases in the Direct Links thread.
Old 11-16-2012, 08:42 PM   #176
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
The question is whether they are non-beta releases. I don't want to put links to beta releases in the Direct Links thread.
From the URLs, they are official releases. I assume some got the URLs by monitoring the traffic as the desktop app or device automatically downloaded the firmware. But, as Peter said, it is only released for Japan and we don't know if it will be sent to others yet.

Also, the beta firmware is elsewhere.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:25 PM   #177
murg
No Comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
From the URLs, they are official releases. I assume some got the URLs by monitoring the traffic as the desktop app or device automatically downloaded the firmware. But, as Peter said, it is only released for Japan and we don't know if it will be sent to others yet.

Also, the beta firmware is elsewhere.
Thanks.

So, there shouldn't be a problem if I put the 2.2.1 link in the Direct Links thread?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #178
koboaya
koboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animalskoboaya is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Touch,Kobo Glo
2.2.0 is an official release in Japan.
(As stated in the home page of Rakuten)

I've updated via the Wifi Kobo Glo.
As a result, 2.2.1 is installed.

I think this is an official release.

What is the evidence that β release it?
koboaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:41 PM   #179
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by murg View Post
Thanks.

So, there shouldn't be a problem if I put the 2.2.1 link in the Direct Links thread?
I don't think so. koboaya has given details of how the releases came out. The 2.2.1 release did go to the beta group and I am using it with no problems.
Old 11-17-2012, 05:40 AM   #180
Koboyashi
Zealot
Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Koboyashi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by koboaya View Post
... In addition, I have placed the script attached to the mnt / onboard / ext.
(Have to install sqlite3 in /bin)
I have successfully run the script directly in connection with Telnet.
Description of the INI file:
"DataPatch=Plugin::executeSystemCmd("mnt/onboard/ext/test.sh")"
But I failed.
What do you understand the problem?
Sorry for the stupid suggestion, but maybe you've forgotten to CHMOD 'test.sh' to 755 ... I've not tested yet.
Koboyashi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo, plugin