Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-01-2015, 03:03 PM   #1
akhat
akhat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Does anyone had issues with getting Amazon's Kindle email address?

Does anyone had issues with getting Amazon's Kindle email address @kindle.com?

After registration on amazon.co.uk website, and linking my Kindle PC app (Windows 8) with my amazon account, I'm having trouble with getting my Kindle email address @kindle.com.
Internet guidance, (which is also incorrect with my case) suggest's always same: after registering your Kindle device or software on amazon account, you should provided unique Kindle email address @kindle.com, which should be accessed under "Manage Your Content and Devices" on amazon website.
However I hadn't generated any @kindle.com address after registration my windows version of Kindle.

Could anyone help with this issue?
Or only Kindle fire HD device holders can only access @kindle.com services?

(I'm also provided screenshot, where Email details are missing)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	kindle email issue.JPG
Views:	254
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	137789  
akhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 03:18 PM   #2
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
K4PC does not get a kindle email. Mine don't either. They never have. My e-ink kindles, my kindle fires and my android apps do. Cloud reader doesn't get one either.

That is how its been.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-01-2015, 03:31 PM   #3
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
You are presumed to be able to read on your pc any document that you would send to be converted.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 03:02 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The K4PC app doesn't support personal documents, and hence has no email address.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 11:02 AM   #5
akhat
akhat began at the beginning.

Device: none
Gratefulness for responses ,

In my case, the sender of materials required to do so. I've registered my brother's android tablet (Kindle application) and @kindle.com email appeared
akhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert