Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #1
gardenstate
Groupie
gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gardenstate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 and PRS-950
Tell Sonystyle USA you want the tri-fold cover for the PRS-505

I just emailed sonystyle.com in the USA and asked about the availability of the tri-fold cover here in this country. In essence, they requested that I seek out a source from Amazon.com in the UK. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a vendor that had them in stock and would ship internationally.

When I mentioned that other ebook customers would love to have the unit here...they said that they would pass the word along..

from DEVON
"Hi,

I will forward your request to the appropriate persons for review as Sony loves to hear from people enthusiastic about electronics just as we are.

Regards,

Devon
Sony Direct Concierge
www.sonystyle.com"

Suggestion... If many of us send an email to sonystyle and express our interest in getting the trifold cover here in the USA...perhaps that would work
Sony Style Customer Care [mailto:sonystyle@custhelp.com]
gardenstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:11 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
It's possible they can't sell it here for some reason. I would think it would be available here already if there wasn't a good reason.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert