Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2010, 01:24 PM   #1
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Device: Kindle 3G
Free Ebook at Smashwords:

Looking for a short fantasy adventure to read? One that's free? Of course, you are.

Ice Cracker II:

She’s wanted for crimes against the throne. He’s the empire’s most notorious assassin. With bounties on their heads and soldiers hunting them, they’re not likely candidates for heroics. But when they unearth a plot against the military’s premier ice breaking ship, they may be the only ones who can thwart the saboteurs...if the soldiers don't kill them first.

If any other authors would like to bump my thread, er, I mean plug their free ebooks at Smashwords, they'd be welcome to.
GoblinWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #2
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Many thanks. I also added the full book to my cart as well.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:40 AM   #3
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler
GoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting WindowsGoblinWriter format shifts faster than booting Windows

Many thanks, Sabredog!
Old 12-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #4
HealyHQ
Friend of a Friend
HealyHQ is on a distinguished road

Device: iPad
Thanks for sharing! I love a good fantasy story, and one of the reviews said something about Steampunk; that's right up my alley. I'm putting this in my ToBeRead list (got quite a few in there I should probably finish first, as I've been telling myself to read them but I keep putting them off for new releases! Terrible habit, I'm afraid. )
HealyHQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #5
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler

I know what you mean, HealyHQ! I've got at least five pages of unread ebooks and samples on my kindle, and I still download anything that looks promising. It's an addiction, I think....

I just need to be stranded on a desert island or a month, so I can catch up!
Old 12-26-2010, 12:28 PM   #6
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Mmmm looks tasty.

*nom*

Cover art looks spiff. I'll give a writeup later (probably in blog.)
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:48 AM   #7
GoblinWriter
vizsla wrangler

Thanks for the kind comments, Lazaras! Write-ups always appreciated.

Tags
free ebook, free fantasy ebook