Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #121
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
Is that one supposed to be a freebie? It's not and the price is average for ebook, so it's not on sale either. I've noticed today that 99% of the freebies on Amazon are NOT free at all.

Like here: http://www.freebooksy.com/
It's free in the US. Sorry!
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 08:08 PM   #122
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
Is that one supposed to be a freebie? It's not and the price is average for ebook, so it's not on sale either. I've noticed today that 99% of the freebies on Amazon are NOT free at all.

Like here: http://www.freebooksy.com/
I've noticed this at Amazon. com this weekend. I think it has to do with the rollout of Amazon . ca, and we seem to be getting geo-restricted on a TON more than we used to. I'm quite sad about it and not sure how to get around it.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14 AM   #123
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

Now and Forever by Barabara Bretton [Cross Harbor Time Travel Trilogy Bundle]

SOMEWHERE IN TIME (Harlequin 1992)

Emilie Crosse dreamed of a love that would last forever
Who knew she'd have to sail across two centuries to find it?

TOMORROW & ALWAYS (Mira 1994)

He was a Revolutionary War patriot
She was an independent 20th century woman
Their paths should never have crossed but fate had other plans

DESTINY'S CHILD (Mira 1995)

Dakota Wylie was an unemployed, wise-cracking psychic librarian
Patrick Devane was a hard-headed spy with a six-year-old daughter who heard voices
A match made in heaven? Think again.

Three Jersey girls
Three shared destinies
Three great books in one volume
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:02 AM   #124
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
ooo that looks good! Here is one I found elsewhere:

Roselynde by Roberta Gellis
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:11 AM   #125
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

Dateline:Kydd and Rios by Glenna McReynolds (aka Tara Janzen) (Loveswept 1990)

Quote:
Blond, beautiful, and nothing but trouble, nobody knew more about finding a story in war-torn San Simeon than Nikki Kydd, and as long as the stories had kept coming, photojournalist Josh Rios hadn't minded the trouble - until the green-eyed angel found her way into his heart. After three years as partners, and unable to resist her any longer, Josh orders the wild, young beauty back to the States.

But with her mother imprisoned in San Simeon, no force on earth can make Nikki leave the country, not even the man she loves. With her back against the wall, she makes a bargain with the devil, and prays she and Josh won't both pay the price. Will her reckless betrayal destroy the passion they shared one hot, tropical night...or is one night never enough for two souls entwined by fate?
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:19 AM   #126
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free from Amazon:

No Exchanges, No Returns US DE by Laurie Kellogg.

Quote:
A new twist on O. Henry's classic tale, The Gift of the Magi

There were never such devoted sisters...

Dr. David Lambert and his wife, Brianna, received the ultimate Christmas gift from her fraternal twin. They gratefully accepted it, of course, because everyone knows you can't return a baby like an itchy sweater. Yet, that's essentially what Brianna does when she has a meltdown and unexpectedly divorces David. She runs from their home in Redemption, Pennsylvania, and leaves their surrogate--her sister, Casey--pregnant with his little bundle.

When David chose her beautiful twin over her, Casey McIntyre hid her hurt behind a wall of sarcasm. Now that her sister has divorced her husband, it's increasingly difficult to remember why the hunky pediatrician is supposed to be off limits--especially since Brianna doesn't seem to want him or care if Casey and he get involved.

David always liked and admired his selfless ex-sister-in-law--despite that the sassy preschool teacher is always busting his chops. Consequently, after his wife bails on marriage and motherhood, it's only natural he turns to Casey for sympathy. Unfortunately, the exasperating pixie becomes more irresistible with each day she carries his child. He already mistook lust for love once and jumped way too fast into marriage. He's not about to botch up his life that way again.

Casey wants whatever happiness she can grab, whether it's temporary or not. The only problem is, if she lets herself love her baby (or David), what will happen to her when her sister inevitably realizes her mistake and returns to Redemption?
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 11:48 AM   #127
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kindle Freebie

Dateline:Kydd and Rios by Glenna McReynolds (aka Tara Janzen) (Loveswept 1990)
The rest of her Loveswept titles are still 99 cents but I wonder if she is going to make any more free. I'll have to visit her Facebook page and see.

I just got back from the doctors and finally after a very long month of waiting I got my biopsy tests results. It was Benign! I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am. Hubby said wow you're chipper this morning. Now I can sit back read and enjoy the Holidays. No more worrying!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #128
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
The Laurie Kellogg story sounds delightful!

Congrats on the good news, Blossom!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #129
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I just got back from the doctors and finally after a very long month of waiting I got my biopsy tests results. It was Benign! I can't tell you how relieved and happy I am. Hubby said wow you're chipper this morning. Now I can sit back read and enjoy the Holidays. No more worrying!
Absolutely delighted to hear that, Blossom!
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 02:02 PM   #130
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
The rest of her Loveswept titles are still 99 cents but I wonder if she is going to make any more free. I'll have to visit her Facebook page and see.

I'm so glad for you, what a perfect Holiday gift!
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:11 PM   #131
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Very glad for you, Blossom! I hope you enjoy your holidays.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #132
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
The Laurie Kellogg story sounds delightful!

Congrats on the good news, Blossom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
Absolutely delighted to hear that, Blossom!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I'm so glad for you, what a perfect Holiday gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Very glad for you, Blossom! I hope you enjoy your holidays.
Thank you all! I haven't been sleeping well so maybe now I will. I am just someone that even though she says she isn't worried my subconscious worries for me. So now I can read and relax.

I'm reading Christmas Wishlist (Originally Titled: The Santa Suit) by Karen Toller Whittenburg. It's one of those is this a Harlequin? moment because the characterization is excellent so far! The plot is believable and characters seem real. Reminds me of a retake on Miracle on the 34th Street. If it finishes as good as it's been I see myself heading to Kobo to pick up her backlist with that coupon!

Last edited by Blossom; 12-10-2012 at 04:56 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #133
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:

That's great Blossom. Let the Rejoicing Begin!

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:37 PM   #134
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Great News Blossom!
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:42 PM   #135
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Wonderful news Blossom . Now hopefully you can de-stress a bit. Nothing worse than the not knowing.

Thanks all for listing the freebies. Getting the time travel trilogy. I have a soft spot for time travel romances.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote