Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 09-24-2010, 08:24 PM   #16
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carpathian View Post
I'm out of my depth here....a true noob...

I'm trying to figure out how to change the fonts on epubs I load onto my Kobo, i.e. override the built-in fonts that for me are too light, not black or contrasty enough.

I have a sense that this means altering or adding to the stylesheet for an epub, but that's as far as I've gotten.

I've used Calibre and just downloaded Sigil....but I don't see this capability or at least in any direct way...

Can someone point me toward the next step or offer other suggestions. Many thanks (from Toronto).
(too much Tanya Huff? )

You might check the Kobo group fist off to see how to add fonts to the Kobo in general.
Then it is a simpler matter to call those from the stylesheet.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote