Notices

Old 05-07-2008, 06:19 AM   #511
Lloyd Harris
Lloyd Harris began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 500 & 505
Outside US

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingercat View Post
that's interesting - so when the free credit runs out we're hostory then. OK I can understand they're trying to protext their puiblishers but not accepting payment certainly will limit their sales.

An update - it appears the site will accept non US credit cards but what it wont accept is a user's address outside the US. so ..... we eneterd our correct address but includede a US state and US as the country - works fine
Hi - I tried your system but get the message 'billing and credit card address don't match' ie I use a US address but this obviously doesn't match the details related to my credit card number. Any ideas?
Lloyd Harris is offline   Reply With Quote