Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Al3
Al3 began at the beginning.

Device: none
I get a message saying--Main caliber site not responding

I have installed caliber three times and each time I use my curser on any button, it says in the left corner (not responding) Also, I got a message-- main caliber site not responding. Any idea what's wrong? I have Vista and on my desktop I have the PC Kindle. Would either of those things influence it? Thanks for any help!!
Al3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....s-occasionally
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert