Old 09-29-2012, 07:07 AM   #541
rubentje1991
Enthusiast
rubentje1991 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paveuta View Post
Hello,

I went thru the whole thread and seen my case is not listed.

It is not extremely comfortable for reading but it fits the T1 very nicely and I love the look.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...ls_o00_s00_i00

When I remember to fold back the stand and hook my hand in it it does work better, and the purple looks a charm with the red!

Giuditta
I also got a version of that case.... from gecko-covers (was only available for a short period), but with black finish instead of that color-thing.
Indeed handy-to-use
rubentje1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:29 AM   #542
igobythenameofCL
igobythenameofCL began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Hi guys,
Still loving my PRS T1 and I've been using a carry case for quite a while until my sister stumbled on Sunsky-online.com and told me to check out their Reader cases.

They are similar in style to the official Sony ones, and can be used as an alternative if you're not willing to pay the fairly high price. The quality is okay (it was only 12 bucks including shipping) and shipping does take quite a while.

The cover is thin and the reader fits well! I purchased the red version but they also sell black and white

http://www.sunsky-online.com/view/27...S-T1++Red+.htm

Pictures:

igobythenameofCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-21-2012, 05:32 AM   #543
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
Waooo, it's incredible, they look exactly the same !!! Too bad they don't sell the model with the light...
Now I wish Klevercase would do a case for the Sony... My bestfriend bought one for her kindle, it's really beautiful. (http://klevercase.co.uk/)
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:05 AM   #544
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
I got one of these recently and I love it!

Whatever that green circle thing is, I probably threw away with the package haha. I needed this because I could no longer stand the red color of the Sony, and the green skin I got was too busy, hence I couldn't even use the reader. Now, I can. Just enough green shows that I am happy.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #545
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
One of the biggest advantages of the PRS-T1 is the cover with the built-in reading light. I see lot of nice ereaders but the Sony cover that my hubby bought me, with that little light is so fun and easy to use and read everywhere!
I just bought a Kobo Mini but now I have to find a little reading light.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 02:27 PM   #546
kar120c
kar120c began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1 fw 1.0.05.11130
Waiting for my Gecko Lux Blue to fit my white T1 I am afraid that the internal black lining may leave some kind of stain on the white back of the reader
kar120c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:35 AM   #547
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
I'll vouch for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
I got one of these recently and I love it!

Whatever that green circle thing is, I probably threw away with the package haha. I needed this because I could no longer stand the red color of the Sony, and the green skin I got was too busy, hence I couldn't even use the reader. Now, I can. Just enough green shows that I am happy.
We've had one of these (though I think I bought from a different seller) for about three months. My wife takes her T1 everywhere. It's well-padded and provides good protection. Buttons and ports are accessible (except microSD card slot) and it covers up the shiny bezel. Looks a little cheap, really, but it works well. There is no slot or holder for the stylus, but we've found hooking it on the left of the frame of material that holds the reader works well. Snug fit and the case still closes properly. The best feature is the hand strap on the inside of the cover. When you fold it back, you can slip a hand through it for very secure one-hand reading. I'd have got one of these for my Christmas present T1 but it came with a case as part of a promo from Sony. Which leads to my next question...
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:43 AM   #548
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
About Sony T1 Cover

Now, about the Sony T1 cover (unlit). I got one of these with my T1 Christmas present. It was part of a bundle from Sony. I like it more than I thought I would, though I wish there was somewhere to put the stylus. My major concern is about using the case one handed with the cover flap folded all the way back. I've done that for a few reading sessions and, so far, the cover has come back to close fully. My question is can I use the cover fully-folded back over the long haul without damaging the material and its ability to close flush?

I'm sure there are many of you good folk who have enough experience with this cover to tell me if I'm okay doing this.
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #549
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBilly View Post
Now, about the Sony T1 cover (unlit). I got one of these with my T1 Christmas present. It was part of a bundle from Sony. I like it more than I thought I would, though I wish there was somewhere to put the stylus. My major concern is about using the case one handed with the cover flap folded all the way back. I've done that for a few reading sessions and, so far, the cover has come back to close fully. My question is can I use the cover fully-folded back over the long haul without damaging the material and its ability to close flush?

I'm sure there are many of you good folk who have enough experience with this cover to tell me if I'm okay doing this.
I have one of those, too, and I use it folded back. Sometimes I have to lay the reader upside down or the cover will open back up....or put something on top of it to hold it down. After a few minutes, it relaxes and stays closed again.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #550
fanoI
Connoisseur
fanoI began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H20
Case with Light and Stylus Pen Holder for PRS-T2

I've bought the Sony PRS-T2 but I cannot find a case as I like the official Sony one has no pen holder and if I have no a place to put it I'll lose it in no time (and probably I'll lose it having a holder, too ).

What is the best? The max price I would spend is near 20 € / 20 $...
fanoI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 11:26 AM   #551
Joette
Joette began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Cover for Sony

I got a cover for the kindle, and it fits my Sony just fine, and was only about $14. It's the one that zips all the way around, and holds the Sony like a book cover with leather straps at the bottom and elastic straps across the corner at the top. I've had this cover for over a year now, and it's still in great shape.

I hang my stylus over one of the corner straps, so it's handy when I need it.
Joette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 04:26 AM   #552
Vanessa
French newbie
Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.Vanessa is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: iLiad v2, Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Voyage
This one : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tuff-Luv-Nat...item58958c7759
looks nice (imao), protects the reader really well, and there is a place to hold the stylus. It comes in other colors too.
I bought it for myself, I absolutely love it. I posted a thread with pictures, if you want to have a look : https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=189008
Vanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 03:47 PM   #553
marimba
marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.marimba has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony prs-t1
Hi, Has anyone looked into these cases

BUILT NY Kindle touch cover

I've got green mcover kindle touch case and it's served me very well so far - and so I was wondering if the built ny one would also fit the prs-t1 - can anyone see anything wrong with it? I mean a reason why it would not fit a prs-t1? Need help, all comments very very welcome
marimba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #554
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I would only be worried that the stretchy bands would cover some of the screen or buttons. The Kindle has a larger bezel than the T1. But Amazon has a great return policy, so I'd give it a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marimba View Post
Hi, Has anyone looked into these cases

BUILT NY Kindle touch cover
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 10:24 PM   #555
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
I like my Gecko cover a lot - the quality is very nice, and I can swap out my M-edge w/ the timer or Octovo booklights with the cover's open design of the top.

I also get quite a bit of use out of the Sony lighted case. I love how slim and lightweight it is, so it's my favorite for traveling. Picked it up on clearance - it's actually the T-2 model, but it fits the T-1 just fine.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote