Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM   #1
mdkeya86
mdkeya86 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Smile Hello from UAE

Hi everyone,
I am a new member in the Mobileread. My love for the classic mystery and crime series "Philo Vance" novel had led me to this site. I was shocked and absolutely delighted when I came upon the novel "The Kidnap murder Case" and was instantly hooked. I read it for free in an online source, but the one I wanted to read now is "The dragon Murder Case". Unfortunately, the it had been taken down from the site and I couldn't find it anywhere on net.
But I found this site which said I can read it here and voila! I registered.

But, now I dont have any idea how to access the book I want to read. Can please someone tell me what I am suppose to do? How can I read the Philo Vance books in Mobileread?
Old 01-22-2016, 08:41 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

This is a copyrighted text and is not available for purchase in the U.S.

Please post any questions you may have in one of our forums.

Thank you.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread