Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #61
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, iPad, iPhone
Can I play as well please? Thanks.
ozron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #62
Frankr
Zealot
Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frankr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EzReader, Sony 650, Kindle 5, Onyx i62HD, Kobo Aura HD
code sent to gbm
Frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2012, 08:08 PM   #63
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
Can I play as well please? Thanks.
Send me a pm with your email address. I will send you the code.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #64
ozron
Groupie
ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ozron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent. Thanks.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:25 AM   #65
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozron View Post
PM sent. Thanks.
I have forwarded the code to you.

bernie
Advert
Old 02-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #66
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankr View Post
Hi Skilgannon , when I entered your email address it gave a error that you were a current customer.
send a new email address to next person in line.

bernie
Old 02-26-2012, 10:42 AM   #67
Skilgannon
Skilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enough

Device: none
I have sent new email address to ozron. Thanks.
Skilgannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #68
ozron
Groupie

Code sent...
Old 02-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #69
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilgannon View Post
I have sent new email address to ozron. Thanks.
I have sent you a pm.

bernie
Old 02-27-2012, 02:02 AM   #70
Skilgannon
Skilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enoughSkilgannon will become famous soon enough

I have a code thanks. Waiting to receive the next persons email address.
Old 02-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #71
Skilgannon

gbm, you should receive a code. thanks.
Old 02-27-2012, 08:26 AM   #72
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilgannon View Post
gbm, you should receive a code. thanks.
Enjoy the books.

I have the code, waiting for the next person.

bernie
Old 02-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #73
Skilgannon

No problem. Thanks again.
Old 02-28-2012, 03:27 PM   #74
Jaxie
Jaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enoughJaxie will become famous soon enough

Device: Pocketbook IQ 701
My apologies to everyone for holding up the chain. I was unwell over the week and did not go onto my computer.

Sorry again
jaxie
Jaxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:40 PM   #75
gbm
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxie View Post
My apologies to everyone for holding up the chain. I was unwell over the week and did not go onto my computer.

Sorry again
jaxie
Glad your are better. Send me a pm with your email address and I will forward the code to you.

bernie