Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 10-09-2003, 01:21 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Exclamation Web Channel Collection V1.2.0 - available!

This was a marathon, but finally it's done. The Web Channel Collection V1.2.0 is ready for download.

I hope you can enjoy it. Please take a minute to read about how you can contribute to this project.

Cheers!
Alex
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:53 PM   #2
emale07
Enthusiast
emale07 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2
Nice additions! Love the new collections

emale
emale07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2003, 02:08 PM   #3
bookrats
bookrats began at the beginning.

Thumbs up Thanks!

Just downloaded the new collection. Haven't even looked at the list yet, but I did Paypal you a contribution.

I really appreciate the support you put into this, Alexander; I know it's a lot of work. I ride to work and back in a vanpool, and the Turcic collection lets me read my favorite newspapers and web pages on my Clie while i'm travelling.

Thanks!!
bookrats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 02:23 PM   #4
madmaxmedia
Connoisseur
madmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enoughmadmaxmedia will become famous soon enough

Device: Sony CLIE TG50
URL's in text file?

Hi Alex,

Thanks so much for the new list!

Would it be possible to include the source URL's in the text file? I would like to keep the list on my PDA, as sort of a mega-bookmark collection (since I have an BT internet connection on my T3).

I tried looking through the actual .ixl file, but there's too much extra text, etc. to use it this way.

Thanks,
Steve
madmaxmedia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 07:03 PM   #5
Hammer
Hammer began at the beginning.

Device: TT
top work!

i assume that the same links are in both .ixl files for the different versions of isilo? they just have different formats???
Hammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-09-2003, 10:54 PM   #6
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Collection V1.2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
This was a marathon, but finally it's done. The Web Channel Collection V1.2.0 is ready for download.

I hope you can enjoy it. Please take a minute to read about how you can contribute to this project.

Cheers!
Alex

Thanks for your time and effort; much appreciated

Dillon65
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2003, 03:16 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer
top work!

i assume that the same links are in both .ixl files for the different versions of isilo? they just have different formats???
Jup, correct!
Old 10-10-2003, 03:17 AM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookrats
Just downloaded the new collection. Haven't even looked at the list yet, but I did Paypal you a contribution.

I really appreciate the support you put into this, Alexander; I know it's a lot of work. I ride to work and back in a vanpool, and the Turcic collection lets me read my favorite newspapers and web pages on my Clie while i'm travelling.

Thanks!!
Bookrats, it means a lot to me and I appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 10-10-2003, 03:19 AM   #9
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmaxmedia
Would it be possible to include the source URL's in the text file? I would like to keep the list on my PDA, as sort of a mega-bookmark collection (since I have an BT internet connection on my T3).
I've been thinking about building a mobile link portal. As for the list, PM me please.
Old 10-10-2003, 01:51 PM   #10
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
BooYAAA.

You rock!
sUnShInE is offline   Reply With Quote