Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-05-2013, 06:08 AM   #1
zetsui
zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zetsui ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 inch
Moonreader+ noob questions

Hey guys I'm not a noob to android or e-books, but I am one to an amazing Moonreader app.

I have a few questons regarding Moonreader that have to do with it and my galaxy tab 2's ergonomic design.

Most of my reading will be done either on a tight cramped city bus (40 minute commute in the morning) or at night in my bed

What I want to know

1. How do I make the turn paging more sensitive? It seems like putting my finger anywhere to the right or left borders of my device gets the page turning by accident. This happens way too often for comfort?

2. To have a better grip with a 1.3 lb device (and a cover) I want to move my fingers more in to hold the device closer to its center of gravity. How can I do this most comfortably without initating a highlight or any thing of that kind?

3. How do I make the default highlight text...highlight?

This app is amazing but could use simplicity and the ergonomics of the kindle reader in some aspects.

Amazing for syncing across devices.
zetsui is offline   Reply With Quote