Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Speed Dating with the Dead

Urban fantasy thriller Speed Dating with the Dead now out--inspired by my experience hosting a paranormal conference at a historic Appalachian inn in 2008. Hit #1 in Kindle Ghosts bestseller (7/14)

A man's promise to channel his dead wife's spirit goes haywire when he stirs up demons at a paranormal conference--and even angels can't be trusted.

$2.99 at my site
Or at Amazon

Or at Smashwords

Thanks! You can also see links to the real haunted inn or my con report

Last edited by Scott Nicholson; 07-15-2010 at 01:56 PM.
Scott Nicholson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #2
joobies
Addict
joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.joobies once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 1, Sony PRS-505
Bought it. Love your twisted mind.
Julie

Update....
Prompt response through Scotts site. File delivered drm free.

Last edited by joobies; 07-15-2010 at 10:26 PM.
joobies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 11:47 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Full length novel? Novella? Short?

Last edited by FizzyWater; 07-23-2010 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Never mind, I love that Smashwords includes the word count!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:11 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I love your twisted brain, too, but I have yet to buy it.

There's too many indy books that start off:

"See Bob. See Bob kiss Jane. 'Wow!' Jane gasped, her bosoms heaving with extreme excitement."

I want to read books like this:

"See Bob the zombie as he lowered his puffy, dead lips the color of rotted bananas toward Jane's heaving breasts. "Ugh!" Jane expectorated. "Did you brush your teeth this morning?"

If your book's like that (or even about unhappy, alienated dead things), then I'll delay reading John Updike and start on yours.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-24-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 03:43 PM   #5
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author
Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scott Nicholson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Fizzywater, it's a full-length paranormal thriller--82,000 words.

Dr. Drib, can't say "Speed Dating with the Dead " is like that but I just released a zombie collection called "Murdermouth: Zombie Bits" that has some "serious" and some "funny" zombie stories as well as a "Zombie Apocalypse Survival Scorecard" by Jonathan Maberry. Not sure a toothbrush is mentioned in the entire book, though!

Julie, I love your twisted mind, too--if we're both twisted, soes that make your reading of the story normal?

Scott
http://www.hauntedcomputer.com
Old 08-12-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Suzanne Tyrpak
writer
Suzanne Tyrpak began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I'll have to check this out!

[Promotional graphic deleted - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-02-2011 at 07:47 AM.
Suzanne Tyrpak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 08:21 PM   #7
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

Likewise I'm sure

Thanks, Suzanne, I'll have to check out your vibrator--er, I mean, your book. Yeah, your BOOK.

Scott
Old 08-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #8
Suzanne Tyrpak
writer

Yes, Scott--I'll let you see mine if I can see yours. Downloading a sample now...of your book. Hey, you got me started!

Suzanne
Old 04-02-2011, 05:22 AM   #9
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Ok, all vibrating books aside....(wait, what?)

This book was definitely worth my time. Read my review here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #10
Suzanne Tyrpak
writer

Thanks Grace!

Hey, good news! Dating My Vibrator is kicking it in the UK--it's been hanging out in the #200s for all of UK Kindle.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #11
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

free June 1-2 for Kindle

Speed Dating with the Dead is free for Kindle, probably for the last time, June 1-2. Ghost hunters + haunted hotel + demons= calamity ensues.

http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Dating-D.../dp/B003TZLWTG

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speed-Dating.../dp/B003TZLWTG
Old 07-31-2012, 07:00 AM   #12
Scott Nicholson
Scott Nicholson, author

Ok, I lied, it's free for Kindle again July 31!

US: http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Dating-D.../dp/1453813853

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Speed-Dating.../dp/1453813853
Old 07-31-2012, 06:19 PM   #13
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
"Speed Dating with the Dead"

.................... is a slow old job.
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote