Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #1
ebookread
Enthusiast
ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.ebookread could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-T2, PRS-T3
Page Swipe sometimes no reaction

Hi forum,

recently i bought a new PRST2 and i updated to Firmware 1.0.04.11081 to be able to root later.

The problem: after a while of reading(epubs) the page swipe sometimes doesn't react, so i'll have to swipe 2(seldom up to-3) times to get it to react.This maybe occurs every 20 pages or so.Its not a total bummer but my last reader was a PRST1 and the swipe page turn always reacted even if i hardly touched the display.

Just want to know if this is common under PRST2 users and if you have experienced similar behavior? Maybe it because of the new page turn algorythm?
ebookread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 09:43 AM   #2
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
things I have learned that might help.... make sure your screen is clean.... I mean really really clean especially if you are using a finger....if you swipe and nothing happens wait a few seconds.. if you just keep swiping you can jam up the buffer and really cause trouble... plus some epubs seem to be slower to page... not sure why
bla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #3
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
You might try cleaning around the frame where the IR is with canned air or a soft bristled brush. If anything gets stuck along the frame, it can cause problems.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote