Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 05:53 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Companies that use EVDO

I do not know that any of these will work with the Kindle, I just thought some members might be interested.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...vice_providers
Quote:
* ACL - Coverage in Malawi.
* ACS - Coverage in Alaska.
* Alegro PCS - Coverage in Ecuador.
* Alltel - coverage in 50 markets.
* Arobase Telecom - Coverage in Cote Divoire.
* Bayn - Coverage in Morocco.
* Belcell - Covergae in Belarus.
* Bell Mobility - Rev. A coverage in Canada. Sprint from USA roams EVDO on Bell Canada.
* Bourdex - coverage in Nigeria.
* Broadband Philippines - Coverage in the Philippines.
* Canar - Coverage in Sudan.
* Cellular One - Coverage in Bermuda.
* Cellular South - coverage in Mississippi, USA.
* CAT Telecom - Coverage in Thailand.
* Claro - Coverage in Puerto Rico.
* Embratel - coverage in São Paulo, Brazil.
* E-Phone - Coverage in Vietnam.
* esia- Coverage in Indonesia.
* G-Mobile - coverage in Mongolia.
* Haitel - Coverage in Haiti.
* HT Mobile - Coverage in Vietnam.
* ice Norway - Rev. A coverage in Norway.
* Iusacell - National Coverage in México (And it has EVDO roaming agreement with Sprint).
* KDDI - Coverage over Japan. Currently providing a Rev. A network, the first carrier to do so.
* KOU - Rev. A covergae in Estonia.
* Manitoba Telecom Services - coverage in Winnipeg and Brandon, Manitoba, Canada.
* Mobile 8 Telecom - Coverage in Indonesia.
* Mobilis - coverage in Algeria
* Movicel - Coverage in Angola.
* Nordisk Mobiltelefon - coverage in Sweden.
* Pelephone - full roll out in Israel finished in 2005.
* PEOPLEnet - coverage in four major metropolitan areas in Ukraine. Was launched commercially in February 2007.
* SaskTel - coverage limited to Regina and Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
* Sferia - coverage in Poland.
* S-Fone - Coverage in Vietnam.
* Skylink - Coverage in Russia
* Sotelma - Coverage in Mali.
* Sprint - Rev. A branded as Power Vision and Mobile Broadband in the US and Puerto Rico.
* Starcomms - Rev. A coverage in Nigeria.
* Tatem - Rev. A coverage in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
* TELUS Mobility Rev. A coverage in Canada.
* Telecom New Zealand - Rev. A coverage in all major metropolitan areas and many other towns around New Zealand.
* Televõrk - Coverage in Estonia.
* Terracom - Coverage in Rwanda.
* U:fon - Rev. A coverage in the Czech Republic.
* Verizon Wireless - Rev. A branded as BroadbandAccess and V CAST.
* Wellcom - Coverage in Russia.
* Zantel - Coverage in Zanzibar, Tanzania.
* Zapp Mobile - Coverage in Portugal. Coverage in major cities and 87% of the area of Romania.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
I'm waiting for all the hacks. I'm with Verizon and can bluetooth my Samsung Q1 to my cell and use it as a modem.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
So am I. Have you looked at Chapter 6 (page 63) of the manual? It covers how to use the Kindle's web browser.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #4
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
It'll probably be similar to surfing with my Palm except in b&w and I won't have to find a hot spot.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Telus in Canada I knew of, it's the company I use for cellular. I've checked with Amazon.ca but there is nothing on Kindle yet but a book on it.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert