Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-14-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Poetry recommendations?

One of the nicest things about finally getting a reader with a bigger screen has been rediscovering poetry. The lines never looked proper on PD-sized screens, but when I downloaded some sample books for the Sony Reader for Mobile Read, I was delighted to find that poetry looked great on it! I have Shakespeare's Sonnets and A Child's Garden of Verses ont here right now. Anybody have any other good poetry recs? Here, Feedbooks or Manybooks will work for me...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:19 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
My favorite, ee cummings, doesn't seem to have much of anything out there (officially). There are some poems of his on Poemhunter.com and a free PDF e-book of 45 of his poems on the same site.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert