Ludus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Title doesn't appear in the ebook

Hello,

I have this situation:

Introduction (h1 tag)

Guidelines (h2 tag)

The project (h2 tag)

I create the TOC, save the ebook and see it with Adobe Digital Edition. The problem is that I don't see the h1 tag, but only the h2 tags.

If I use only Introduction (h1 tag), I see it in the ebook.

I have the latest version of Sigil.

Any suggestion? Have you had the same problem?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
Ludus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:06 AM   #2
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
When you create the TOC you get various options. Have you noted and understood them?
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:28 AM   #3
Ludus

Quote:
Originally Posted by exaltedwombat View Post
When you create the TOC you get various options. Have you noted and understood them?
In the window I see my titles, h1 and h2, as per pictures:

and in the ebook:

Old 06-14-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
I think you have found this Known ADE bug

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...17&postcount=1
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:46 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
This doesn't look like a ToC issue, but a metadata issue. You don't have a title set for the eBook thus you are getting Untitled.

There is a metadata dialog in Sigil that allows you to set the metadata. The metadata editor is under the Tools menu.

Also, ADE doesn't support subtitles in the metadata.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #6
Ludus

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I think you have found this Known ADE bug

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...17&postcount=1
Thanks, read the issue... I'll try the ebook on my Kobo.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:53 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Ah! The advantages of more than one set of eyes viewing the problem.

I believe, yours saw more clearly
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote