Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-18-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
jm143442002
jm143442002 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello From Canada

Hello All,

I am new to this forum ... I just recently discover ebooks as I usually just borrow books in our local library. My brother introduce to the world of ebooks ... I only have mobipocket right now in my blackberry, but i find the the screen in my blackberry was so small. I am now so hooked up on it and thinking of buying myself the Astak Ezreader that's coming out this november.

Happy reading everyone,

JM
jm143442002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to the forum. Two things you'll find with the larger dedicated readers are 1) they are a lot easier to read, especially the e-ink (but no back light) and 2) they don't fit in your pocket as easily as the Blackberry does.

I have 2 readers (Sony PRS-500 & Cybook Gen3) but I still like my Palm TX for the "waiting in line" reading because it is so easy to carry.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2008, 01:00 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi JM and welcome to the Forum. I agree with slayda. I have a Sony 505 and also read on my iPhone and that is handy.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote