Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 09-28-2011, 05:05 AM   #1
nisew
nisew began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Wall Street Journal recipe broken?

Hi,

I have a paid subscription to the wall street journal online and use calibre to fetch the news daily.

I created a custom recipe which allows me to fetch from the wall street journal europe allowing me to get europe oriented news.

Both were going well, but recently I have been getting the following message for some articles:
"Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only..."

This wouldn't be so bad, but the story is usually incomplete after this message.

Is there anything that can be done to fix it?

Thanks.
N.
P.S. Its a bit of a pain as I just cancelled my paper subscription a couple of weeks ago
nisew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
IIRC that message appears when the log in to wsj.com fails.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
nisew
nisew began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
Thanks kovidgoyal!

Although my login credentials were at the top of the page, the articles were showing as if I was not logged in (basically they show a key next to the heading).

After speaking to wsj it seems I need to get them to re-activate my online account properly.
nisew is offline   Reply With Quote