Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 03:02 AM   #1
loc_141
Enthusiast
loc_141 began at the beginning.

Device: pBooks
Hi from Singapore

Hello from a PRS505 and Jetbook owner from Singapore!

There doesnt seem to be too many (e-ink) reader owners out here in Singapore, because I get a lot of staring and ooh ahh when I read from my 505 on the bus to work. Some people even asked me, when I read from the jetbook, if it was a cellphone.
Personally, I like my 505 better than the jetbook, because I have a lot of pdfs, some of which are in Vietnamese, and they are much more readable on 505 than jetbook. But anyway, I am waiting for that new firmware from Ectaco to see if it could make me like its reader more

Loc
loc_141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #2
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
well, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum!!

I don't run into too many people here who have ereaders. (Ok, I've run into none, and I read a lot in public) I seem to be a bit of a novelty around. Some curious stares, and lots of questions. I hope you find what you're looking for here!
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-02-2009, 09:57 AM   #3
Curly
I need a holiday!
Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Curly is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: PRS-505, ipod touch
Hi loc_141 and welcome to MobileRead!
Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Loc
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:15 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Loc and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert