Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-29-2009, 12:13 PM   #1
royalcricket
royalcricket began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello from Minnesota, USA!

Hello...I have decided I'd like an ebook/ereader of some sort...so here I am. I think I am leaning toward a Sony PRS-505, but may be open to others if I find a good deal....(hint, hint, if you have something to sell, I'm looking to purchase something soon). See ya on the boards!
royalcricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 12:14 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Welcome! I love love luuuurv my 505 (if that helps).

But the big question is - are you from Minnesota or Minnesooooota?

Heh, sorry, couldn't help myself...
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello royalcricket, I hope you find a 505 soon
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi royalcricket and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 for over a year now and like it a lot. But check out our 'Which One Should I Buy' section here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
The 505 is great if you want to check out library books on it!
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by royalcricket View Post
hint, hint, if you have something to sell, I'm looking to purchase something soon).

I certainly am *not* looking to sell my 505, but that should just tell you how wonderful they are

Welcome to the forum! I hope you get your 505 soon
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 02:04 AM   #7
kelly1010
Book Addict!
kelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheesekelly1010 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPod Touch, Kindle 3G + Wi-Fi
Hi royalcricket...I just got my PRS-505 last week and I feel like I've had it FOREVER..I am very new to e-readers AND ebooks. I am reading my first ebook right now, Internal Combustion: A true Story of a Marriage and A Murder in the Motor City by Joyce Maynard, and also A Watchful Husband by Karen Templeton. Both of which are library books. I am LOVING this so far!! And I'm sure you will too. Let us know when you get your pr-505 and be sure and come on over to the prs-505 forum.
kelly1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 03:30 PM   #8
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
welcome! check out the marketplace forum, there are always ppl selling thier devices for xyz reason.
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #9
Seeria
Seeria began at the beginning.

Device: none
Well, not from MN but close Glad to have found these forums!
Seeria is offline   Reply With Quote