Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #1
designergirl
designergirl began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello from Crete, IL.

Good Evening
I live in Crete, IL and work for a school. I enjoy reading, webpage design, working as Avon Rep and Decor Designer.

I am putting into my budget to get a Kindle 2.0 but thought that I would learn how it works, the tools that are available plus software.

designergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:10 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi designergirl and welcome to MobileRead. You've come to the right place to learn about eBook readers
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-27-2009, 08:21 PM   #3
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hi there, sorta maybe almost neighbor! I'm in Auora -- and haven't actually any idea where Crete is. But I've heard of it Welcome -- you've come to the right place to learn and lust.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
subramoniam_o
subramoniam_o began at the beginning.

Device: PRS505
Hi designergirl, welcome aboard
subramoniam_o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
Johns1NOnly
Loves2Design <3
Johns1NOnly doesn't litterJohns1NOnly doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Ipad, Kindle DX
[QUOTE=designergirl;409613]Good Evening
I live in Crete, IL and work for a school. I enjoy reading, webpage design, working as Avon Rep and Decor Designer.
QUOTE]

YA!!!!! more designers :P welcome to forum hope you find everything you need.

love to hear more about being a Avon Rep and Decor Designer, love looking a avon book. I am graphic designer so i love hea about different field that relate to it.
Johns1NOnly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert