Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-10-2008, 12:09 PM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Retiring the Llama

Well, this is my last llama avatar until the Comeback tour. Or until another really cool one comes up, whichever occurs first. After a few days, I'm switching gears to match up with the latest Harv and Vera story line, so enjoy the teeth! I'll restart the Harv/ Vera/ Biggles/ Vivaldi narrative whrn I grow tired of looking at this guy.

Which may be this afternoon.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
wait, are you saying there will be no new episodes until you change avatars ????

hm.

i didn't want to say anything, but man, that avatar of yous... it feels like i've been staring at if for *weeks* already. seriously, don't you think it's time for a change ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2008, 12:14 PM   #3
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It does sort of have that effect, doesn't it? If ricky tells me here or on any other thread that she's seen enough of this marvel, then I'll get back to the fray. i mean, how long can I let Vera hang by her thumbs in that grimey little back alley tea shop?
Old 11-10-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
It does sort of have that effect, doesn't it? If ricky tells me here or on any other thread that she's seen enough of this marvel, then I'll get back to the fray. i mean, how long can I let Vera hang by her thumbs in that grimey little back alley tea shop?
if you ask me she's been hanging there too long already.

(me goes to find ricky and beg her to think of vera.)
Old 11-10-2008, 02:33 PM   #5
pshrynk

Well, maybe a short little bit...
Advert
Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #6
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Please, hurry! My eyes hurt whenever I look at you (it) now.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #7
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I'm still llaughing at the goofy llama
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
I'm enjoying this llama (the shaggy hair, buck teeth one). The exploding llama I'm quite ready to be rid of!
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 AM   #9
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
And if you ever need a Llama avatar to scare the crap out of people.... Use this one:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	llama.jpg
Views:	2333
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	17730  
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 08:56 AM   #10
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I'm enjoying this llama (the shaggy hair, buck teeth one).
So, <AustinPowers Impression>Does it make you feel horny, baby, does it?</AustinPowers>

I'm slightly worried what a hostage to fortune this post is, though, when the avatar changes...
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
And if you ever need a Llama avatar to scare the crap out of people.... Use this one:

AAAAAAAAHHH !!!!

ouf, sorry, that llama scared the pants off me !!!
Old 11-11-2008, 09:22 AM   #12
pshrynk

For some reason, there is a virtual sex ad at the bottom of my screen. Has Taylor been lurking around here?
Old 11-11-2008, 09:22 AM   #13
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
So, <AustinPowers Impression>Does it make you feel horny, baby, does it?</AustinPowers>

I'm slightly worried what a hostage to fortune this post is, though, when the avatar changes...
as well you should be. you know none of us are above dragging out ancient (but not forgotten...^^) posts and using them out of context...
Old 11-11-2008, 09:24 AM   #14
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
For some reason, there is a virtual sex ad at the bottom of my screen. Has Taylor been lurking around here?
virtual sex ??? is that seriously what those imvu ads are ????? i've been trying to figure them out for weeks.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:00 PM   #15
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
All I'm getting is a raise llamas and alpakas ad. the VS ad sounds a lot more fun.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
taylor wuz heer