Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #1
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
[Old Thread] Android FBreader and Calibre OPDS server question

I'm trying to get FBreader app on android to see my library via OPDS server and I'm unable to add the catalog.

My server is working fine and I'm able to browse it via firefox on my mac. But when I try to add it to fbreader I get "This is not OPDS catalog"

I'm using http://192.168.x.29:8081 as URL in add catalog feed in fbreader.

No username/password set on the calibre server.

Any ideas what can be wrong?

Thanks

Alex
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 08:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
add

/opds

to the url
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
kalex
Zealot
kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.kalex could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: sony
Sweet. Worked great. Thank u
kalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 04:12 PM   #4
devilwolf
devilwolf began at the beginning.

Device: Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablet
file number instead of name.

Greetings,
I also using FBreader on Zenithink ZT-180 Android Tablet. When I download a book from calibre server on my networked it is transfer to my epad in a format such as 1741.epud but on my PC it is called Title (Series - Author.epub

Also tried renaming to Titile - Series - Author.epub in case it didn't like the "("

any hints on how to get the book to download to the epad with same name?

Thanx

Last edited by devilwolf; 12-19-2010 at 05:27 PM.
devilwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:50 PM   #5
Little Frank
Little Frank began at the beginning.

Device: nook, Nokia N800 with FBreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
add

/opds

to the url
Helped me also. As always, Kovidgoyal Rocks!
Little Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-24-2015, 10:16 PM   #6
AMF
Enthusiast
AMF began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi
Sorry, probably something silly, but I get an error Failed to connect to host ...
AMF is offline   Reply With Quote