Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-07-2008, 04:50 AM   #1
Cold
Cold began at the beginning.

Device: prs505
ComicLRF fails silently from Gui

Hi Kovidgoyal,

As it's my first post, I want to say how much I like Calibre, thanks for a great project, it's partly responsible for me deciding to get a Reader :)

Bug Report :

The latest build (103) fails silently when I try to convert a CBR using the GUI.

After clicking 'Convert' I get the settings confirmation dialogue, clicking 'Ok' in the dialogue doesn't add anything to the queue or produce an error message.

System : Windows Vista SP1

- Cold
Cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 03:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Will be fixed in the next release.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert