Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
YouTube Movies

For some of you this is probably old news however, I never knew YouTube has many FREE and pretty DECENT full length movies as well as paid flicks. I haven't tried a paid flick yet but a lot of the free films will stream beautifully on the eDGe. No lag at all. Good to know the next time you are stuck at an airport waiting for a connector flight, or anywhere else for that matter that offers free WiFi.

The list of FREE movies is incredible. Make sure your browser is set to Mobile View. Unfortunately, some movies are not available for mobile users and you will receive a message "The content owner has not made this video available on mobile" when this is the case and a list of Suggested Videos will accompany the message and these will play on the eDGe . I noticed this message mainly from Crackle. However, a lot of movies are available in Mobile format.

Here's just a few I tried which streamed:

American Zombie

Kissing Cousins

Perfect Opposites

Life In A Day

Fuel

The Tooth Fairy

Wetboy

The Makeover

And here's some that wouldn't stream and rendered the "The content owner has not made this video available on mobile" message:

Talladega Nights

Year One

Joe Dirt

Against the Dark

I plan to dig a little deeper and see if there are particular channels which are Mobile Only friendly.

http://www.youtube.com/movies?fl=f&pt=fm

Last edited by obsessed2; 03-16-2012 at 02:43 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #2
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Thanks. I am constantly pleasantly surprised by all the things I can do with my PE. : )
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2012, 05:34 PM   #3
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Thanks for the link, O2!!! I just tried it out and the movies play flawlessly. I'm using the Miren browser.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:27 PM   #4
MissileMax
MissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enoughMissileMax will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge, Nook Touch, Nook simple touch, Note2
Thank you for posing this!
MissileMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:31 PM   #5
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
From Italy I can see only two films listed, even if my account is set on "USA" as country of origin
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2012, 05:31 PM   #6
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
From Italy I can see only two films listed, even if my account is set on "USA" as country of origin
What do you get if you go there from a PC.

I get quite a listing here in France but my settings are, language - English and country - worldwide.

Last edited by ivanjt; 03-25-2012 at 05:34 PM.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote