Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-24-2011, 11:08 AM   #1
Nanopr
Connoisseur
Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Nanopr can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Sony PRS-600, Kobo Touch
Kobo Touch - Battery Issue

Last week my KT started to lose all the battery charge within 24 hours. I now need to recharge the device daily. Has anyone had this issue? How did it get resolved? I have opened a support ticket with Kobo but no answer from them yet. Comments will be appreciated.
Nanopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 08:12 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
The support takes a few days to get a response.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-24-2011, 08:36 PM   #3
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanopr View Post
Last week my KT started to lose all the battery charge within 24 hours. I now need to recharge the device daily. Has anyone had this issue? How did it get resolved? I have opened a support ticket with Kobo but no answer from them yet. Comments will be appreciated.
MIGHT be a FALSE positive, as they've had CONTINUOUS PROBLEMS with charge reading over ALL their reader lines.

MY Kobo Touch last week(latest fw) claimed to be nearly drained and forced shutdown on me, while I had JUST FULLY charged it earlier THAT DAY FFS! Fortunately this time around a reboot and it was operating "kobolly normally" again.

(I Had problems with earlier fws also doing this with similar WAY above fail level charges, yet those times ONLY charging to full again allowed the reader to operate again, so I guess that they're making half-assed progress...)
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote