Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you find avatar-creation tools helpful?
Yes! More, more more! 28 39.44%
No thanks, I like making my own completely custom avatars 24 33.80%
No thanks, I like just using the stock avatars or clip art 6 8.45%
The blue one, next to the fish 13 18.31%
Voters: 71. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-11-2010, 08:41 PM   #31
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
My avatar was drawn by a friend. I have no drawing skills of my own.
...and your friend's contrasting of a physique fine-tuned to fundamentals with a fine flamboyance of fashion is much to be admired. Much love here.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #32
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Forget where it was but I used the simpsonizer thinggie when the simpsons movie was still new. Not even sure if it's still up and the portal... uh yea. I added that to signify my time and affiliation with the Nethernet (pathmakers FTW!)
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:59 PM   #33
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazaras View Post
Forget where it was but I used the simpsonizer thinggie when the simpsons movie was still new. Not even sure if it's still up and the portal... uh yea. I added that to signify my time and affiliation with the Nethernet (pathmakers FTW!)
That thing was cool! Here's a picture of me & my uke at the Taj Mahal (the local nickname for the Chesapeake Civic Center).

Click image for larger version

Name:	GreetingsFromTheTajMahal2.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	63589
(Click to enlarge)
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #34
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I just get mine from Google Images. I'm thinking of changing though.
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote