Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-12-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
BelanaTorres
BelanaTorres began at the beginning.

Device: Handy
Hello from germany

Hello everybody,

I am from germany and ran into this forum while I was searching for a software other than calibre to manage my ebooks. Have not found something yet but I am not finished searching

Since a couple of years I read the most books in english because it takes a lot of time bevor you find the new ones on the german market.
I use the mobipocketreader with my nokia-handy and I just love it.
No more heavy books in my backpack

I´m not very used to write (reading is easyer) in english so for now I stop here.

Happy to all
BelanaTorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
Hi and welcome to MR!

Hallo und Willkommen auf MR!

Schau doch auch mal im deutschsprachigen Unterforum vorbei .

Um einen Blick dafür zu bekommen wie das Forum insgesamt "tickt" lohnt ein Blick hierher.

Einige Konversionsprogramme bieten auch Verwaltungsmöglichkeiten, aber calibre ist sicher das ausgereifteste und mächtigste Verwaltungswerkzeug. FBReader-Desktop gäbe es auch noch, vgl. z.B. Einschätzung auf lesen.net hier.

Grüße von der Ostsee!

Last edited by beachwanderer; 05-12-2010 at 03:20 PM.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
BelanaTorres

Hallo beachwanderer :-)

herzlichen Dank :-) ich werde gleich mal reinschauen :-)

noch einen schönen Abend wünsche ich :-)
Old 05-12-2010, 03:28 PM   #4
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	hallo.gif
Views:	151
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	51467 BelanaTorres, and welcome to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #5
Exer
I see Russia!
Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Exer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Etch-A-Sketch
Welcome, and Hi from Alaska =) I haven't been to Germany since I was 2 years old, so that was 27 years ago (yikes, that sure dates me a bit lol). Hope you enjoy the place!
Exer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-12-2010, 04:44 PM   #6
PocketGoods
Banned
PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.PocketGoods is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: PB360
Hallo, BelanaTorres und willkommen bei MR!

Ist es nicht Zeit langsam einen "richtigen" Ebook Reader auszuprobieren?
PocketGoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 PM   #7
BelanaTorres

Hello Lady Blue

hello Exer greetings to the cold part of this world

Hi PocketGoods :-) richtiger ebook-reader? dann muss ich ja schon wieder ein zweit-gerät mit mir rumschleppen hatte ca 3 jahre einen pda neben dem handy und irgendwann war mir das dann zuviel ... mit dem htc hd2 (gibts im sommer zum geburtstag ) wird das lesen dann auch etwas bequemer wg. großem bildschirm und so
Old 05-12-2010, 08:12 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi BelanaTorres and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 09:37 PM   #9
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hi and welcome to MR!
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 09:58 PM   #10
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Hallo BelanaTorres und willkommen zu MR
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
hello and welcome to MR!!!
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote