Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #1
imperceptible
Banned
imperceptible is on a distinguished road

Device: I want to get a reader to read to my off spring.
Question Canceling A Cybook Order

I ordered a Cybook on the 23rd of December and it is said to come on January 24-31st but they havent shipped it yet. I would like to cancel my order of the Cybook Deluxe Pack. I am canceling it for personal reasons.

Could I cancel it?

Would it cost money? How much?

About me:

- I live in Canada
- Ordered a Cybook Deluxe pack
- Ships January 24th-31st

I want to thank you for helping me.

Imperceptible
imperceptible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #2
bwit
Huh?
bwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litterbwit doesn't litter

Device: Amazon Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperceptible View Post
I ordered a Cybook on the 23rd of December and it is said to come on January 24-31st but they havent shipped it yet. I would like to cancel my order of the Cybook Deluxe Pack. I am canceling it for personal reasons.
Could I cancel it?
Would it cost money? How much?
Same thing happened to me last November and they canceled the order and refunded my money with no charge. The only thing they ask is that I explain why I was canceling - I told them that I couldn't wait any longer and was buying a Kindle. They thanked me and issued a refund.

Bob
bwit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #3
Prospect
Other
Prospect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Kindle
From the Booken FAQ:

How do I cancel an order?
To cancel your order, send an email as soon as possible to shop@bookeen.com indicating your order number. Re-stocking or administration fees might apply in certain cases. In case your order has already been shipped, you may return it within 7 days upon arrival by getting in touch with our shop team and requesting a return. See How to Return.

(I have tried this and it worked out nicely. The reason for cancelling was that I found out it would be cheaper (due to VAT) and quicker to buy from a local reseller who had (and still has) the machine in stock)
Prospect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:54 PM   #4
solodoc
Connoisseur
solodoc began at the beginning.

Device: CybookG3...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect View Post
From the Booken FAQ:

How do I cancel an order?
To cancel your order, send an email as soon as possible to shop@bookeen.com indicating your order number. Re-stocking or administration fees might apply in certain cases. In case your order has already been shipped, you may return it within 7 days upon arrival by getting in touch with our shop team and requesting a return. See How to Return.

(I have tried this and it worked out nicely. The reason for cancelling was that I found out it would be cheaper (due to VAT) and quicker to buy from a local reseller who had (and still has) the machine in stock)
Prospect, where exactly is this reseller?

Just curious
solodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #5
Prospect
Other
Prospect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enoughProspect will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodoc View Post
Prospect, where exactly is this reseller?
The reseller is in Norway, http://www.digitalbok.no/...
Prospect is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert